Who We Are
Sagamy Technologies Limited is software products company with company number RC 741268.
About This Policy
This policy tells you how we record, use and protect the personal information we collect about you.
How We Collect & Use Your Information
Sagamy is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and organisations who browse our website and leave contact details and other personal information with us.
You can contact us directly or you can register your contact details with us and when you do so:
- You consent to us contacting you using the details you have provided so that we can respond to your request;
- Personal information that you share with us will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided it;
- We protect the security of the personal information you provide against unauthorised access and misuse using appropriate technical and operational measures;
- We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any other organisations;
- We hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as necessary for the relevant activity or as required by law.
If you are under the age of 16, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before sending any of your personal information to us.
Your Rights & How To Contact Us
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information Sagamy holds about you.
You can ask us to remove your personal information or correct inaccurate or out of date information we hold about you.
You can specify the level of future contact you receive from Sagamy and we will respect your wishes.